• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

xJaySack's Updated [Status= Waiting]

X

xJaySack

In-game name:
xJaySack

Location & Age:
Vancouver, Canada Age: 15

Previous Bans (Includes other servers):
Been Banned 1-3 times cause I joined their server and got banned for nothing and the other bans becuase i argued. Well that wont happend again. It happend 2-3 months ago
Referral(s):
MPX9

Reason you should be accepted:
I love Minecraft and love to be in this awesome community and wanted to play with my friend cause he invited me, I love to play multiplayer I dont like to play single player cause people aren't there, I really love multiplayer and player and chat with other cool people.

How did you hear about Herocraft?:
My friend Told me and Herocraft sounds like a awesome name, and besides I don't like playing single player

Have you voted for Herocraft:
Yes I Voted
Additional Info:
I read the rules and I will follow them, I hope i don't break them if i do I will try again and not to.​

Thanks for reading <3​

X

xJaySack

I'm going to add additonal Info, I have created a Kingdom on a server it was big, I invited people to build houses and it turned out great, We had swimming pools and hot tubs and cool pistons. The kingdom was completed after like 1 week cause it took a long time to build a lot of stuff and protecting it with world guard, So I hope here I can build a lot of stuff and join same Guild as my friend :)

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Previous bans: can you explain this one? Happened on the 10th of August, 2011 (not a few months ago)

X

xJaySack

uhmm I think I got banned for no reason, cause alot of people kept joining idk why, my friend told me the server ip.

X

xJaySack

oh shoot forgot to click link =/, Too bad i cant edit, uhh I destroyed a grass block and it was like a honeyblock and it was auto ban.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Care to explain what you mean by a honey block? what is this system, etc.

X

xJaySack

Its honey block or I forgot it, this system honeyblock, is when you like destroy something you get autoban. It's with MCBANS

X

xJaySack

idk its probably is like that, or you destroy it and the mods/admins detects it

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Ok, i'm taking a risk, don't be griefing here on Herocraft.
Congratulations! Welcome to Herocraft, check PM's.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
-.- I'm on a slow laptop, give me a few minutes for a pm to get to you. I got lots of people to whitelist so just wait, ok?