• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Xionikiller's Application (Waiting Reply)

In-Game name: Xionikiller
Location & Age: Puerto Rico , 14
Previous Bans: No, I Respect the Server's Rules.
Referrals: Dannyman18
Reason To be Accepted: Well, Im a friendly guy that will respect your rules :) i think im a pretty good builder and would like to share my structures in this server if I am allowed. Hope You Accept Me and Thanks for giving me the opportunity to share here.
Where Did You Hear About Herocraft? Well im new in the smp servers, and my friend Dannyman18 said that this was a good server and I would like to share with my friend.
Did You Vote For HeroCraft? Yes I did :)
Additional Info: Well im a 14 yr old boy from Puerto Rico that likes minecraft I play sports like basketball and athletism I do not have screenshots of my buildings ,but that is because I havent logged to server and I am New to smp ,but I will proove that I am a capable builder.Btw my main language is spanish so I might not write everything correct in english