• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

XeVmAnS ap

X

Xevman71

In-game name: Xevman
Location & Age: I am 16, and live in victoria, australia
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Neigh hay - no
Referral(s): Jadow1 - he is a great mate
Reason you should be accepted: I am a very good builder and have a amazing imagination and i am also known to be very friendly and generous, so i will be as nice as i possibly can and abide by the rules no matter what happens. :D
How did you hear about Herocraft?: Friends and Minestatus - you guys are very good at minecraft servers
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, and i will continue to regardless of rewards
Additional Info: I will abide by the rules and remember them for as long as i play this server, i will not make anyone else's time on this server bad and i will be a great help in anything on the server
Thanks - Xevman

X

Xevman71

no dude, i keep forgetting my age, and my location please dont

RandomAcronym

Legacy Supporter 6
You are denied,do not make anymore applications.

(multiple accounts are NOT allowed,especially to avoid the fact that you said you live on two different continents on different hemispheres. you don't just get Canada and Australia confused)