• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

xdeciplex's Application

xdeciplex

Dirt
In-game name: xdeciplex

Location & Age: Ohio, 21

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): No bans i play by the rules.

Referral(s): Levytskyy

Reason you should be accepted: Looking for some good old fashion fun and to play the game.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about this via our Teamspeak 3 Server, from my friend Levytskyy.

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I will vote on Herocraft, after I've had a chance to play on Herocraft.

Additional Info: Looking forward to having fun on this server and making new friends and learning more about this server than what i heard. i have messed with making my own but it's not my thing so i look for a good time with friends and everything in-between can't wait to play and have some fun.

xdeciplex

Dirt

REVAMPED​
In-game name: xdeciplex

Location & Age: Ohio, 21

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): No bans i play by the rules. the only server i ever plaied on was elementtown.com minecraft server.

Referral(s): Levytskyy

Reason you should be accepted: Wanting to have some fun with everyone, don't know what i am going to do i hear about all the different things to do so I'm like a kid in the candy store at this point.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about this via our Teamspeak 3 Server, from my friend Levytskyy, Aero, Nolimits42. just wanting to hang with the community and my friend for a good time and a good show down when ever =p.

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I will vote on Herocraft, after I've had a chance to play on Herocraft.

Additional Info: Looking forward to having fun on this server and making new friends and learning more about this server than what i heard. i have messed with making my own but it's not my thing so i look for a good time with friends and everything in-between can't wait to play and have some fun.