• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Xamc's Whitelist Application (Different from Xemc)

Xamc

Gold
I hope it's a good read! I just figured out I'm already whitelisted, sorry for posting again. :) If your bored its a great read.

1. Minecraft In-game name: Xamc

2. Location & Age: Canada, 15

3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): A couple, I've been banned for silly reasons, as well as joking around with friends on servers. Never any griefing, or spamming, though. Won't do that here - it's a nice server.

4. Referral(s): Brother, aaglo - I've already been Whitelisted on this server before on a different account (AFlyingNarwhal).

5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about Herocraft from my brother, who used to play on this server. He played it for a while and wanted to get me in on the action. I whitelisted on my old account (AFlyingNarwhal) but now I have my new one.

6. Have you voted for Herocraft?: I sure have!

7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes I do.

8. Reason you should be accepted: I believe I should be accepted for a variety of reasons, firstly I'm an experienced PVPer, I play on many PVP servers and love to get in on the action. I love how your server has the classes, as I've played MMORPG games since I was very young, including MapleStory, KOL, WOW, Realm of the Mad God, etc. I also have played on this server before, as AFlyingNarwhal. I also have my friend Xemc who will play on the server with me - (His application is probably very close to mine, please don't skip us over because you think we're a dual poster!) I also understand the rules of this server, and will play on it abiding by them. I love to play Age of Empires, which is one of the reasons I like this server so much, it reminds me of the game, and what it would be like to be one of the soldiers in AoE.

9. Special key: {HCX4}

10. Additional Info: I look forward to seeing the result of my application, and hopefully playing on your server.