• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

X15000000's whitelist application

X15000000

Gold
In game name:X15000000
Special Key: HCX9
Prevous bans:None from any server
Referrals:Sadly,I have none
Reasons I should be accepted:I am a great architect and I am very polite. I also love to build various types of objects. I have read the rules and understand them.
How I heard about Herocraft:I was looking for good servers to play on. Herocraft was number three on the list I saw, but it seemed like a one to me.
Have I voted for Herocraft:I have not voted yet.
Additional information: I do not have screenshots of them, but I have built an underwater city, a three story mansion on a floating island, and a walled city. I can bring many things to Herocraft if you accept me.

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
Sorry to inform you but you haven't applied properly there is no special key please fix your app and reply when you can thanks!

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I will be taking over the application *Reviewing*[DOUBLEPOST=1351999450,1351998906][/DOUBLEPOST]Thank you for adding the special key. Everything else looks fine, welcome to Herocraft