• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

WrMadison667's Application

1. In-game name:WrMadison667
  2. Location & Age: Pennsylvania, US. Age: 19
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Clean slate.
  4. Referral(s): Wasn't referred
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I am, what I would like to consider, a skilled architect in the Minecraft world. I find interesting ways around problems and am tactful in most ways of my play style. I enjoy PvP and no, I am not one of those whiny kids that complain obnoxiously every time I die.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Found the server website from a search engine. It appeared interesting so I looked into it. I read up on the details of it on your wiki pages.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yep.
  8. Additional Info: I am a pc gamer as well as a console gamer. I play games such as gears of war, halo, and call of duty on xbox live. I'm a sophomore at indiana university of pa studying computer science and hope to be able someday to create games such as minecraft.