• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

WPLatypus Whitelist Applitcation

WBPlatypus

Gold
In-game name: WBPlatypus

Location and age: NC, 15

Previous Bans: None

Referrals: I have heard many people speak of Herocraft, but the one who finally convinced me to try it out was jbird. I cant remember his exact name but thats what it starts with.

Reason you should be accepted: I thoroughly enjoy building and PVP. Many have said I am a wonderful builder, and I agree. I have many different styles and techniques I use in my buildings. I am a decent PVPer. Definitely not the best but, certainly not the worst. I am also a very respectable person. I have my own beliefs and I respect those of others. I have read and understood the rules of Herocraft.

How did you hear about Herocraft: Many people have told me about it. I hear a lot about it on different servers. Friends have also mentioned it to me.

Have you voted for Herocraft: Of course!!!

Additional Info: Here are some picture of some of the many things I have built.Screen shot 2011-07-05 at 6.08.17 PM.png
This is the main square of a city I own on another server. The goal here was to match the Venice theme. The tall tower is the St. Marks Tower. My friend and I built the tower within a few days. The building to the right is a hotel I also helped build. While the hotel was mostly built by another member of my city, I helped him with the design and layout. The buildings to the left are shops built by different players. This is an older picture. As of now the streets are all iron instead of smooth.
Screen shot 2011-07-05 at 6.09.19 PM.png
This is the Basilica. I built this completely on my own. It took approximately 3-4 days to complete along with the courtyard in front.

Unfortunately, I am unable to upload any more photos. But there is much more! The name of this city is Venice. It has many houses, lots, and other cool attractions. I built an apple store which I would love to show you. There are many canals and rivers in the housing area and along the side of the main square. Overall its an absolutely wonderful city if you ask me.

I hope to achieve even better here on Herocraft.