• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion World pvp, skirmish's and another means of leveling.

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Okay, I think there are many of us who believe world pvp is well and truly dead, why pvp when you can skirmish or duel, there isn't a reason. If you wanted loot? Then it's easier to mine, people barely carry anything anyway.

My proposal-

This would add another means to level and encourage world pvp.

Remove the ability for level 50+ to join skirmish's and re-name skirmish "Training Grounds".
Remove money cost for skirmish and replace it with an XP cost, when winning you win XP rather than coins. For example 20xp to join and 50xp if you are successful (I'll leave exact figures to you guys). Maybe also have it so the higher level the class you're fighting the more XP you get for winning? hmm.. How about having the XP you win equal to their level + your level ? and the XP cost be equal to your level?

This means if you are over level 50 the only way you can get pvp and xp is by leveling and raiding in bastion.

So people can't stay level 49 and constantly win, you gain XP, whenever you win a duel you would gain Xp and eventually go over 49.

Feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
Overall this sounds good - I think world PvP is fun, but I don't always see a lot of it.