• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

WolfBane11

WolfBane11

Wood
In-game name: WolfBane11
Location & Age: Utah 16
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
Referral(s): Leliathin
Reason you should be accepted: I can contribute my building and farming skills. I'm not particuarily good at these things but they are what I love to do. I have also read the rules and will accept them for what they are, to follow them, and to use them as my guide.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend Leliathin who joined not but yesterday said it was awsome and wanted me to join to have a friend he actually knew in person to assist him in his adventures.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes (just today if you want to know)
Additional Info: I am new to this game so I'm not sure what I'm really good at, I just like to build and farm as they seem pretty easy things to do. I'm not even sure how to enchant and brew yet but I'm getting lessons about that from Leliathin. Thats one of the other reasons I want to join. I read posting screenshots could help, unfortunetly I do not know how to do that yet, and I have nothing really good to show you, so unfortunetl thats not an option.