• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Wizard renovation for new update, just some ideas

Wizard: Skills
SkillLevelMPStaminaCool downReagentsEffect
Potion 1 3 min 1 You can drink Potions.
Fireball 1 20 5 sec You throw a fireball at your target, dealing (131 + 0.5-per-level) damage and setting your target on fire.
Scan 1 1 1 sec For 2.5 seconds you can read information about your target (within 25 blocks), including their name, class and health points.
Replenish 5 1 2.3 min You regain 100% of your mana.
Icebolt 5 15 6 sec You strike your target within an icebolt, doing 90 damage and slowing them for 4 seconds.
Root 10 16 15 sec You root your target within (8 + 0.1-per-level) blocks in place for 4 seconds.
Pulse 20 23 10 sec You deal 116 force damage to enemies within 5 blocks. Takes 1.3 seconds to warm up.
Port 30
to
60 56 5 min You port yourself and party members within a 10 block radius to a preset destination of your choice. Can not be used to move between worlds or while in combat. Takes 10 seconds to warm up.
  • 30: Spawn (Bastion) at 0,166,0
  • 30: Forestspires (Bastion) at -2206,72,2299
  • 35: Snowspires (Bastion) at 2300,65,2260
  • 40: Sandspires (Bastion) at -2360,64,-2329
  • 45: Waterspires (Bastion)at 2330,65,-1990
  • 60: WarSpawn (Warshard) at -30,73,0
Bolt 35 24 12 sec 1 You strike your target within (12 + 0.05-per-level) blocks with lightning, dealing (230 + 0.1-per-level) damage. Takes 1.5 seconds to warm up.
Fireblast 40 20 14 sec You blast your target within (8 + 0.01-per-level) blocks for 150 damage. Mana cost and cool down both reduce as your levels increase.
Blink 45 13 8 sec 3 You are teleported up to 12 blocks in the direction you are looking.
Megabolt 50 38 15 sec 2 You strike your target (within 12 blocks) and all enemies within within 5 blocks of your target for 190 damage. Takes 1.25 seconds to warm up.
GroupTeleport 55 50 5 min 1 You summon your current party to your location. Takes 15 seconds to warm up.
Shock 60 30 25 sec You strike your target (within 13 blocks) and all enemies within 5 blocks of your target for 35 damage every 3 seconds for 15 seconds. Takes 1 second to warm up.

For wizard, Suggestions, lawl, don't just post hate, please argue against

Fireblast- Fireblast is kinda under powered currently, it has 3x the cool down of fireball, less dmg, less range, and does not set enemies on fire

Fireblast, the range is fine, but the cool down is very ridiculous it costs the same as a fireball, but has no range, Can u improve fireblast to do 200~ dmg? cuz for 14 second cool down, thats a long time in pvp. it says mana cost and cool down reduce, but their is no dmg increase. Why is that? it is learned 39lvls later, but is worse than fireball.

and fireBLAST, maybe 1-2 block spash dmg?

next, bolt
There is Bolt and Mega bolt, but both are kinda of silly, 1 only hits 1 thing, but lighting would damage everything in an area, like mega bolt, which does less dmg, Can u guys Combine Bolt and MegaBolt in to idk what name but like does only 225 dmg, so less that bolt, more than mega bolt and no chance to increase dmg, also like mega bolt, in return for dmg more favoring bolt, make the splash area 3-4~ blocks instead of 5, warm up as 1.35 seconds and cool down as 13, Bolt and Mega bolt as different spell are hard on the Binding :)

And for shock, also make them stuck in the area with like slow 4 or something, and make an initial dmg of 50-70~

Thanks for reading, please consider suggestions

arcanegrove

Obsidian
Hey there! I don't think that fireblast needs an increase to damage, because it always hits and is instant. That is incredibly powerful.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
And for shock, also make them stuck in the area with like slow 4 or something, and make an initial dmg of 50-70~
Really? And make anyone caught in this dead? Wizards are strong enough as it is. They just have no health or armor so people think they need more damage.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Fireblast- Fireblast is kinda under powered currently, it has 3x the cool down of fireball, less dmg, less range, and does not set enemies on fire

Fireblast, the range is fine, but the cool down is very ridiculous it costs the same as a fireball, but has no range, Can u improve fireblast to do 200~ dmg? cuz for 14 second cool down, thats a long time in pvp. it says mana cost and cool down reduce, but their is no dmg increase. Why is that? it is learned 39lvls later, but is worse than fireball.

and fireBLAST, maybe 1-2 block spash dmg?

Fireblast is a direct hit skill. There is no chance of it not damaging a target and you cannot miss, unlike fireball. It is a great skill for those reasons, and that is why it should have lower damage and a higher cool down.

next, bolt
There is Bolt and Mega bolt, but both are kinda of silly, 1 only hits 1 thing, but lighting would damage everything in an area, like mega bolt, which does less dmg, Can u guys Combine Bolt and MegaBolt in to idk what name but like does only 225 dmg, so less that bolt, more than mega bolt and no chance to increase dmg, also like mega bolt, in return for dmg more favoring bolt, make the splash area 3-4~ blocks instead of 5, warm up as 1.35 seconds and cool down as 13, Bolt and Mega bolt as different spell are hard on the Binding :)

Bolt is a burst damage skill, while Megabolt is an AOE skill. AOE does more total damage if there are more targets.
If you were to Megabolt a player with another beside them, you would do a total of 390 damage with one skill, compaired to Bolt which would do 230 and you would have to wait for the cool down to use again.

There is no need to combine the bolt skills, and no, it is not hard to bind them.

You keep making these suggestions to revamp wizards, and in each thread you have multiple people disagreeing and telling you why wizard does not need to be changed. You keep trying to make it OP. When will you get the hint?

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
I literally hate this kid all he does is try to buff a class that he plays and is top 2 in the strongest classes of herocraft

I literally hate this kid all he does is try to buff a class that he plays and is top 2 in the strongest classes of herocraft
u want me to look on wiki and ask for buffs on other classes? waste your own time, just providing ideas for my class, go buff ur own class, spend 2 mintues not hating on someone and get something accomplished

Fireblast is a direct hit skill. There is no chance of it not damaging a target and you cannot miss, unlike fireball. It is a great skill for those reasons, and that is why it should have lower damage and a higher cool down.

Bolt is a burst damage skill, while Megabolt is an AOE skill. AOE does more total damage if there are more targets.
If you were to Megabolt a player with another beside them, you would do a total of 390 damage with one skill, compaired to Bolt which would do 230 and you would have to wait for the cool down to use again.

There is no need to combine the bolt skills, and no, it is not hard to bind them.

You keep making these suggestions to revamp wizards, and in each thread you have multiple people disagreeing and telling you why wizard does not need to be changed. You keep trying to make it OP. When will you get the hint?

thanks for actually arguing, but im not trying to op my class, rename fireblast then, and it gets ridiculous if 8 out of 9 slots on ur hot bar is bound to something

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
u want me to look on wiki and ask for buffs on other classes? waste your own time, just providing ideas for my class, go buff ur own class, spend 2 mintues not hating on someone and get something accomplished
He is suggesting you gain some knowledge on PvP outside of your own class. It's difficult to give a valid suggestion to skill changes without understanding how other classes work.
thanks for actually arguing, but im not trying to op my class, rename fireblast then, and it gets ridiculous if 8 out of 9 slots on ur hot bar is bound to something
Use macromod hc.to/macromod
Or better yet start using the technic mod pack hc.to/modpack

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
Wizard is balanced in my opinion. I been wizard since the start of bastion and haven't really ventured out except for pyro and a bit of samurai. He may be being biased about his class but it definitely isn't the second most OP class I mean have you seen runeblades and samurai's? Honestly wizard is fine right now I hope they don't scale damage and ranges again because the last nerf hurt I remember hurt. They just need to add the 65 skill and I would be more then happy.

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
Wizard is fine the way it is! - That is all that needs to be said here. :)

Dsawemd

Wiki Team
Legacy Supporter 8
This is not the way Herocraft works. Practice with your wizard, learn combo moves and survivability. Do not "go buff your own class" on the forums.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
F-palm. Ever heard of keybinds?

Stop trying to make your class more OP because you suck at it.
Psh, who needs keybinds? I don't think keybinds should be required for any class, but unfortunately that seems to be the case because classes have more skills than things to bind to.