• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Wizard idea

Bob_de_Blastoise

Legacy Supporter 5
I've Been playing the new fire emblem and all the magic in it is castes with tomes-books and I was thinking maybe instead of staffs casters could use books. Scribes could make the books to give them something new. Maybe even different types of tomes like a fire one might boost fireballs damage or have a chance of lighting the target ablaze
Maybe they could replace hoes or maybe just be a different weapon kinda like all bards weapons.
Like if u well like

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
Some kind of magic tomes for Casters would be cool, but I dont know how exactly they would work.
Offtopic: So Awakening is aldready released in America?

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I like this. I would actualy rather see wizards fight with books over hoes. :p
Some kind of magic tomes for Casters would be cool, but I dont know how exactly they would work.
Offtopic: So Awakening is aldready released in America?

Yep.

PewPewPewLasers

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
Well, books are kind of expensive for a main weapon... Although it is one leather to make one, that adds up after a while.

PewPewPewLasers

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
What about records for bards? Same thing. It's way easier to get 1 leather than a record disk.
It is very easy to get a skeleton to kill a creeper... Where as leather, you need to either buy it, or find cows. (or use a cow farm)
Have you ever considered how expensive one set of paladin gear is?
Yes, but the difference is that in this scenario, if the wizard doesn't have a book, they do next to no damage. With paladin, while it is helpful, diamond armour isn't necessary.
I like the idea of the book, I can just see a minor problem with it.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
It is very easy to get a skeleton to kill a creeper... Where as leather, you need to either buy it, or find cows. (or use a cow farm)

Yes, but the difference is that in this scenario, if the wizard doesn't have a book, they do next to no damage. With paladin, while it is helpful, diamond armour isn't necessary.
SummonBook once per day. :p
(Or alternatively, if "wordsmith" is put in, go Wordsmith)

Bob_de_Blastoise

Legacy Supporter 5

The hoe doesn't do much its mainly the skills

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Maybe written books could hit abit more than a hoe for all the caster specs? It would help out scribe. ;)

Bob_de_Blastoise

Legacy Supporter 5
T
Maybe written books could hit abit more than a hoe for all the caster specs? It would help out scribe. ;)
That's what this thread is for , but I was thinking scribes could make it different elements like an ice tome would increase iceboat damage or decrease its cd or somthing.[DOUBLEPOST=1361737620,1360295058][/DOUBLEPOST]Bumpity Bump!