• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

WiseTravellers Application

In-game name: WiseTraveller

Location & Age: Australia , Perth 18 years old

Previous Bans : Sadly i was banned on my last server for accidentally annoying an admin , however i was unbanned by one of my referrals ( Stereo ) because he knew what a good server member and nice person i am. ( anarchy.gleany.com)

Referral's : OliverDollar, stereomind, theazian

Reason you should be accepted: I'm a nice guy , and a enjoyable person to be around, i have read your rules and plan to abide by them and........ i have run out of things to talk about, for this question.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: I had glanced it in the Minecraft forum, however it was my friend , theazian who actually convinced me to come apply here, So props to him :)

Have you voted for Herocraft : Yes i have, anything to help out a good server.

Additional Info: Right ,now that we have dealed with the formalities , ill introduce myself properly.

• I am a mature 18 year old male who plays minecraft online, mostly to meet interesting people around the country , i guess i like the community feeling. Im not one to show off much, so this will be the one exception. I hardly get angry at people ;) I am a good pvper, a decent builder and a learning redstonian, However like everyone i have a dark side, i am a Thief, i find a thrill in avoiding traps and walking away from a homes unnoticed, This makes me a anti-hero.
I notice that people have written alot of information about themselves, i find it more interesting for people to find out as they ask me , because i love a good conversation

As for your question, Reason i should be accepted ? Well the Old saying goes , Actions speak louder then words, So take a chance my friends and put me on your Whitelist, otherwise its been great to chat with you.

Sincerely - Wise​