• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Winex55 White List App

Winex55

Wood
1. Mine craft Name-Winex55
2. Location and Age- Bel Air, Maryland , 22
3.previous bans- none
4.referrals- wilbrochill
5. how did you hear about herocraft- A friend was looking for a server and he found this one and we thought we'd give it a try.
6.Have you voted for herocraft- Yes many times
7.Do you agree to herocraft EULA & ToS-Yes
8.Reason you should be accepted- i have read all the rules and i have looked at every class and profession and became familiar with the game and things i have not known i have kindly asked the staff. i have placed many hours in this game trying to make sure that no one messes with my friends stuff and had yet to grief since i know it was hard work put into the server. I want to make sure the place is a better place and report those needed appropriately and make sure proof is available. I also will try to help newbies on that server in a nice calm manor.
9.Special Key={HCW7}
10-I am a person that self taught them self in c plus plus programming and such things. I planned on playing mine craft a lot but other games such a lol and sc2 and bo2 have gotten in the way and i want to make sure that i am playing with some friends on a game that i know is very user family with hopefully no hacker. I am a VERY large gamer but not so far in im lost inside of gaming. I make sure to chill my temper but sometimes lose it with very annoying things as in hackers and such.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
1. Mine craft Name-Winex55
2. Location and Age- Bel Air, Maryland , 22
3.previous bans- none
4.referrals- wilbrochill
5. how did you hear about herocraft- A friend was looking for a server and he found this one and we thought we'd give it a try.
6.Have you voted for herocraft- Yes many times
7.Do you agree to herocraft EULA & ToS-Yes
8.Reason you should be accepted- i have read all the rules and i have looked at every class and profession and became familiar with the game and things i have not known i have kindly asked the staff. i have placed many hours in this game trying to make sure that no one messes with my friends stuff and had yet to grief since i know it was hard work put into the server. I want to make sure the place is a better place and report those needed appropriately and make sure proof is available. I also will try to help newbies on that server in a nice calm manor.
9.Special Key={HCW7}
10-I am a person that self taught them self in c plus plus programming and such things. I planned on playing mine craft a lot but other games such a lol and sc2 and bo2 have gotten in the way and i want to make sure that i am playing with some friends on a game that i know is very user family with hopefully no hacker. I am a VERY large gamer but not so far in im lost inside of gaming. I make sure to chill my temper but sometimes lose it with very annoying things as in hackers and such.
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1359511855,1359511666][/DOUBLEPOST]Welcome to Herocraft