• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

willywanka75 whitelist app

willywanka75

Glowing Redstone
1. In-game name: willywanka75
2. Location and Age: Wisconsin US, Age: 16
3. Previous bans: N/A
4. Referral: N/A
5. Reason you should you be accepted: I like to build buildings in minecraft and have some great creations that I'd like to make. I would just love to opportunity to play in HeroCraft.
6. Additional info: I play video games a lot and minecraft is the only one that continues to hold my attention. I've been playing minecraft for a while now, probably about 6 months. I love to make things with redstone and I've created an 8-bit adder using redstone (it took about a week to make).

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Not sure why the application after yours was looked at, but yours was skipped.......

Proctors KNOW that they are supposed to post on every single application. The ones they don't accept they need to tell them to add information, like in this case, that they may have left out.

Age?

willywanka75

Glowing Redstone
Brutalacerate said:
Not sure why the application after yours was looked at, but yours was skipped.......

Proctors KNOW that they are supposed to post on every single application. The ones they don't accept they need to tell them to add information, like in this case, that they may have left out.

Age?

Thanks for pointing that out