• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Willy1234's Application

willy1234

Dirt
I would like to be whitelisted to Hero craft mainly to raid towns with my friends and to defend my fortress from outsiders. I would also like to train my abilities in combat, mining and all the rest. If I were to be accepted I would be tolerable and pleasant to be around from staff and my fellow players. It would be fantastic if I would get accepted on to Hero Craft and I would enjoy my time on it.
Thank you

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: willy1234
  2. Location & Age: Toronto Canada, Age 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: I have not been banned from previous servers.
  4. Referral(s): Destrox
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: No
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCw9
I would like to be whitelisted to Hero craft mainly to raid towns with my friends and to defend my fortress from outsiders. I would also like to train my abilities in combat, mining and all the rest. If I were to be accepted I would be tolerable and pleasant to be around from staff and my fellow players. It would be fantastic if I would get accepted on to Hero Craft and I would enjoy my time on it.
Thank you

Reviewing

willy1234

Dirt
I am actually 14 years old, It's just a habit of mine to put a older date of birth when making an account, really sorry about that.

willy1234

Dirt

These happened almost 3 years ago. I was just fooling around with my friend. I understand that it's bad to hack, and I'm not a bad player, I like playing legit. If you go google those servers btw, they won't come up anymore. I have no excuse for hacking on these servers, and I hope I can play on herocraft. I understand how to be legit and hope you can give me a chance.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
These happened almost 3 years ago. I was just fooling around with my friend. I understand that it's bad to hack, and I'm not a bad player, I like playing legit. If you go google those servers btw, they won't come up anymore. I have no excuse for hacking on these servers, and I hope I can play on herocraft. I understand how to be legit and hope you can give me a chance.

They are old so I was not too terribly concerned, but when we ask if you have been banned in the past it is best to be honest.

Accepted