• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

willrocks1's second and hopefully better app

will owen

Dirt
  1. In-game name:willrocks1
  2. Location & Age:Colorado, 14
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):banned once on other server my friend was joking when i took cobblestone (mossy) from him after he stole my mossy cobble.
  4. Referral(s):I've been reading a lot of the wiki and a lot of Youtube videos are out saying this server is so awesome so I thought this would be a good way to play with some nice players
  5. Reason you should be accepted:I am honest about everything I'm asked and I've ran a hamchi server for like two days and one person joined and just messes everything up witch was not cool and I'm not sure why but i decided to learn more about Minecraft before making a server.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I have been looking at Youtube about Herocraft and what its about.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:I have on a other account because i miss typed something so I'm unable to get back on so I'm starting fresh.
  8. Additional Info:I am very co-operative with higher ranks when i played on a less advanced server i learned what i could do and what i couldn't do and when i could talk and when i couldn't i hope to play with some friends or make some friends on this server.

I'm not sure I forgot something but that all i have to say except i haven't played a whole lot of Minecraft and I'm very basic and i would like to learn more about redstone to make doors and stuff open automatically and work on pvp with others if they want to....I don't like to raid one time I got sucked into it and I didn't know that I would be killing other people when they had there pants down but if that's how the server roles I guess I could live with it.

Sarelth

Legacy Supporter 7
Much better app by the way. But yes, the Proctor boss will have to look at it due to the ban, even though it seems pretty minor. Though you could have added it to the the other thread instead of making a new one.

Wish you luck on getting in.

will owen

Dirt
Thank your for helping me and my app i have to go to bed btw and get up in the morning so ill be on tomarow at around 4ish so bye...for now i guess.

skyboy49707

Obsidian
Much better app by the way. But yes, the Proctor boss will have to look at it due to the ban, even though it seems pretty minor. Though you could have added it to the the other thread instead of making a new one.

Wish you luck on getting in.

Although its minor a ban is a ban.

Be sure to check tomorrow morning from a post from mr @Brutalacerate