• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

willrocks1's application for herocraft

1. In-game name:willrocks1
  2. Location & Age:Colorado, 14
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):none
  4. Referral(s):many from Youtube but no friends play <Minecraft a whole lot
  5. Reason you should be accepted:I have played on some servers and I'm looking for something funnier and i can definitely see that in this server. Also i am looking to make some Minecraft friend that I can play with and hopefully learn more about the game.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:Youtube and, again, my friends don't play Minecraft
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes
  8. Additional Info:I would like to play as a class or hero because it added more things to do rather than mine for hours witch I don't mine if someone is with me because i think Minecraft is a game for friends. Also i would like to learn more about redstone and pvp.

Sarelth

Legacy Supporter 7
It seems you have a griefing/breaking and entering ban on a previous server.
Did you think that was beyond mentioning?

Anyways, can you give me more info on the ban as well as more on yourself.

will owen

Dirt
It seems you have a griefing/breaking and entering ban on a previous server.
Did you think that was beyond mentioning?

This is me the account isn't working i misspelled something I'm sorry that way my friend by the name of chad and he was messing around i took some mossy cobble after he took mine and was being a jerk and banned me for i think 3 hours and he gave me the cobble but that's all and im sorry for making account and misspelling something on it.

Sarelth

Legacy Supporter 7
Well, I hope you get better. We still will need more information about you and your play style.
Perhaps when your feeling a bit better you can rewrite the app. I know it can be hard to type and even think clearly when your sick.