• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

WildCard's WhiteList App

WildCard

Air
1. In-game name: WildCard13
2. Location and Age: PA, 21
3. Previous bans: None
4. Referral: None
5. Reason you should you be accepted: Well, nothing really stands out about my experiences or the like in Minecraft. I'm almost completely new to the game having played for roughly two hours total but I find that single player doesn't live up to the game's potential. This server sounds interesting so I figured I should start here. Having people to share a world with will make it more interactive and more enjoyable which absolutely makes me part of a team... maybe even a mayor one day.
6. Additional info: I respect the land, which sounds lame, but what I mean is that I appreciate the randomly generated parts of the world and try not to disturb it, always replacing any "damage" that I do whenever possible. Some people like to alter the land to fit their plans where as I'd alter my plans to fit the land. It makes it look a little more natural, feel more immersive, and provides more character.