• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Wifimonk's application

Wifimonk

Wood
  1. In-game name:Wifimonk, i am the monk on the interweb!
  2. Location & Age: the south est state in central america (texas) Hot in the summer, hot in the winters, And no snow where i live ;D
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None i only played on one server "W-T-F" its not what you think it is.. I was told you could make guild's / Town's dependent on how much "c's" u have. If this is True can u plz leave a reply if your looking at this app, much appreciated
  4. Referral(s): Killiganone, We play Lol and Hon together and today, he was talking about it and how great it is, so i thought i would make a app :)
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Um, i am a great team player, Love to Help when ever i can, I was told that there was a "Healer" class in the game so Healing is what path i am going to go.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend "bloodspill" aka (killiganone) was talking about it in vent as we were playing Hon. He Really Really loves this sever from him talking to me!
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes
  8. Additional Info: Sports: Bowling / swimming.
  9. Game exp: Wow, Aion, WHOL, Rift, Eve, SWTOR
  10. Rp: Loves to go into RL exp when fighting
  11. I was born in Germany but moved down to texas at age 4 Due to Work from dad, Never learned German D: Dad said it was Not american to speak two languages.
  12. I am intrested in going into Audio in Collage and currently in HS as a senior.
  13. This has been fun filling out the App, hope You enjoy reading it.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
'c' is the currency of Herocraft. To have a town you need money and people. You should join a town until you understand the whole 'Herocraft' experience.

Welcome to Herocraft, check your inbox.