• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Why hasn't there been a pvp tourney yet?

xMJay

Portal
the past maps have failed to have tournaments until pvp died off. Can we not make the same mistake again? Imo a tourney should be within this month

ZeroStormAI

Legacy Supporter 4
Id love to see a pvp based tourney. I think it will excite the towns and give great incentive for new players to test there skills maybe have two tourneys 1 for under 30 t1 classes and the o th er for above 30 and t2 classes

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
the past maps have failed to have tournaments until pvp died off. Can we not make the same mistake again? Imo a tourney should be within this month

I'll work with Kainzo to get the event server up, other than that just IRL responsibilities that I'll have to schedule around - but should be able to get some things schedule very soon.

PewPewPewLasers

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
Id love to see a pvp based tourney. I think it will excite the towns and give great incentive for new players to test there skills maybe have two tourneys 1 for under 30 t1 classes and the o th er for above 30 and t2 classes
its pointless to have different tourneys based on your level, it's a waste of time and effort from staff. players who are serious about a tournament should have to spend time leveling the classes required and constructing a comp

ZeroStormAI

Legacy Supporter 4
its pointless to have different tourneys based on your level, it's a waste of time and effort from staff. players who are serious about a tournament should have to spend time leveling the classes required and constructing a comp
Alright i understand your point ive never participated in one so it will be my first

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
We were giving players time to level and adjust. We'll have to have a tourney BEFORE the new level changes. So - sometime before Friday.