• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

whos butt do i have to kiss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xrzaz

Dirt
so whos butt do i have to kiss to be whitelisted. been playing on in of on the gray list for about 4 days now. an its getting to the point were i don't even care about the other content. you claim to have the best mmo minecraft server an yet ill have have xperiances is none stop frustration. being blown up over an over again by creepers is gettting old. not being able to find the resources i need to craft armor is rediciulous. pls am beggin for a chance to xperiance the rest of what you have to offer.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
so whos butt do i have to kiss to be whitelisted. been playing on in of on the gray list for about 4 days now. an its getting to the point were i don't even care about the other content. you claim to have the best mmo minecraft server an yet ill have have xperiances is none stop frustration. being blown up over an over again by creepers is gettting old. not being able to find the resources i need to craft armor is rediciulous. pls am beggin for a chance to xperiance the rest of what you have to offer.

I can see your attitude has not changed.

http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/reappling-for-white-list-cleaned-up-spelling.28557/

You can find resources in Forgelight and Warshard, you can level on the greylist.

The greylist is the SAME as whitelist except on the greylist you cannot build on Bastion, mine on Bastion, open chests on Bastion, create a town, ((If there is a spot open)), and speak in chats.

The discussion is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.