• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Resolved Who online is this class bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Well many users use the "/hero who [class]" command. How can users know who online is a Ninja when Ninjavlad is online or who online is a miner when minerjoesdog is online? I think this is a command that needs editing. A completely new command to seperate class and players online would also do, such as /player who or something. Many users are tired of the bug when a user with a name starting with a class name is online.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Maybe a side plugin when you do /player [who] it gives you both their classes/levels and their town

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Could you just separate the command? /hero who <player> and /hero search <class> or something like that?

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Could you just separate the command? /hero who <player> and /hero search <class> or something like that?
That might work, just change the word "who" to "search", I also like the town idea. I always see town allies kill each other without knowing because they only do /hero who and never /town who.

Sleaker

Retired Staff
That might work, just change the word "who" to "search", I also like the town idea. I always see town allies kill each other without knowing because they only do /hero who and never /town who.

start asking in town chat? /tc message ....

Command has been split. will be patched into Live soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.