• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist

fritz_212

Dirt
hi, i would like to get on the whitelist!
My ingame name is fritz_212 im born in Germany but live in Sweden since im 12, now im 17.
I have never been banned on a server before, one time they made a mistake and wrote the wrong name so i got banned but they did see that they were wrong and unbanned me.
I did find the server on a online serverlist.
Yes i have voted!
I agree with all the rules from the EULA % ToS.
Specialkey: HCF9
The reason why i should be accepted is because i love to play with other players, i like servers that has townies, with not too many players because you get to know them better.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
hi, i would like to get on the whitelist!
My ingame name is fritz_212 im born in Germany but live in Sweden since im 12, now im 17.
I have never been banned on a server before, one time they made a mistake and wrote the wrong name so i got banned but they did see that they were wrong and unbanned me.
I did find the server on a online serverlist.
Yes i have voted!
I agree with all the rules from the EULA % ToS.
Specialkey: HCF9
The reason why i should be accepted is because i love to play with other players, i like servers that has townies, with not too many players because you get to know them better.

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1371135375,1371135288][/DOUBLEPOST]Accepted