• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

whitelist

svennet100

Gold
  1. In-game name:hiphop_viktor
  2. Location & Age:härnösand sweden age 13
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):non
  4. Referral:
  5. Reason you should be accepted:because i i've never played on a server this great and i want to play so badly
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:i have lookt everywhere for a server to play on
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft?:yes i have
  8. Additional Info: just one thing if you think im going to cheat im just want to say every server i have liked some one started cheat or greafing the server :(

SaberStone

Legacy Supporter 2
I see you have an alternate account. I wish for you to know that this is strictly illegal in herocraft.
Your stories check out! Great job.
But please lengthen your application || Check your grammar and spelling

You've also been in Obsidiancraft which has quite a bad history- your additional info checks out as well.

svennet100

Gold
  1. In-game name:hiphop_viktor.
  2. Location & Age:Härnösand Sweden and age 13.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):No i don't have any other bans.
  4. Referral:Sorry but i don't know what that means.
  5. Reason you should be accepted:
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I have been looking every where for a server to play on for a long time until i found this one (if i get in of course) every other server got boring to play because some people started griefing or cheating and so on.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft?:yes i have
  8. Additional Info: the fact that i was playing on Obsidiancraft was because my friend and i was searching for an server. We found a lot of servers that day and one of them was Obsidiancraft but we never even played for 20 min.