• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist stuff

Redcat444

Wood
Mc Name:Redcat444
Place & Age: U.S and im 14
Bans: yes, 1 ban cuz i was inpsted on the forums How i herd about the server: i was looking for a good RPG server
Vote:no
Agree:yes
Reason:I really love RP and im just really nice and i really i love the server so far
Key:HCR9
Referral:like i said i was look for a good RPG server :)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Bans: yes, 1 ban cuz i was inpsted on the forums How i herd about the server: i was looking for a good RPG server
Reason:I really love RP and im just really nice and i really i love the server so far

Reviewing

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Bans: yes, 1 ban cuz i was inpsted on the forums
How i herd about the server: i was looking for a good RPG server

*Sigh*

Please explain your ban since "yes, 1 ban cuz i was inpsted on the forums" does not make any sense to me.

Redcat444

Wood
well on the forums of a server some1 was be me and i did not know i dont go on the forums that much and when i found out it was to late....but luckly now im unbanned[DOUBLEPOST=1358643915][/DOUBLEPOST]oh and i love your pic i love World Of Warcraft

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
well on the forums of a server some1 was be me and i did not know i dont go on the forums that much and when i found out it was to late....but luckly now im unbanned[DOUBLEPOST=1358643915][/DOUBLEPOST]oh and i love your pic i love World Of Warcraft

In the future try to put a little effort into your application and the spelling/grammar

Accepted