• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist/Staff Application

ImSicks

Dirt
My name is ImSicks. I just found the server today and am looking for a new permanent server to play on. This is a staff application for future use.

Here is some information about myself;
Name: David
Started playing Minecraft: Beta 1.2

A few reasons why I think I would be a good choice are:

-- I ran a server by myself for around a full year. It was called "Miscellania" and was a non-pvp RPG server. I made multiple full-sized towns with NPC's and dungeons, and also used WorldEdit to carve out nice areas for player towns. I also set up events, "Raids" (where I would fill an entire area, like a castle or some docks with boats, with monsters for everyone to kill), town rankings, multiple quests, and other fun things!!

The most recent server that I was Admin for was a server called Grencraft.
minecraftforum.net/topic/891031-grencraftcom-wagerduels-custom-plugins-rpg-progression-pvp-griefing-stealing-survival/page__hl__the_colonies
This was a server ran by 3 friends and myself. We had many custom plugins such as Classes (Knight, Assassin, Archer etc) and also each class had its own unique set of spells. It was an RPG/PVP/Survival server. The server has since shut down (about 2 months ago) just because the owner did not want the responsibility of hosting a server.

Anyways I was Admin/Co-owner for Grencraft for about a year and a half; This is where I learned pretty much everything I know about Minecraft!!

-- I've played on TONS of different servers, many of which I ended up becoming Admin or Moderator. Alot of the servers were RPG, some were PVP, and some were also just Free-build and more recently Creative. Knowing this its easy to tell I've got lots of experience in all areas of Minecraft; from Roleplaying, to PVPing and making traps, to building giant structures and machines.

--Being an Admin/Mod on other certain servers, and owning my own server, I've learned about all the //wand commands and know how to use them effectively. I also dont abuse having power; I tend to enjoy building everything legit (survival) anyways.

Other than that I just enjoy Minecraft in general, and being able to help people is always a plus for me!
tongue.gif

Thanks for taking the time to read my application.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
My name is ImSicks. I just found the server today and am looking for a new permanent server to play on. This is a staff application for future use.
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: ImSicks
  2. Location & Age: Alabama, US. 22
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: None
  4. Referral(s):
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: Yes
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter:
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCI7

Here is some information about myself;
Name: David
Started playing Minecraft: Beta 1.2

A few reasons why I think I would be a good choice are:

-- I ran a server by myself for around a full year. It was called "Miscellania" and was a non-pvp RPG server. I made multiple full-sized towns with NPC's and dungeons, and also used WorldEdit to carve out nice areas for player towns. I also set up events, "Raids" (where I would fill an entire area, like a castle or some docks with boats, with monsters for everyone to kill), town rankings, multiple quests, and other fun things!!

The most recent server that I was Admin for was a server called Grencraft.
minecraftforum.net/topic/891031-grencraftcom-wagerduels-custom-plugins-rpg-progression-pvp-griefing-stealing-survival/page__hl__the_colonies
This was a server ran by 3 friends and myself. We had many custom plugins such as Classes (Knight, Assassin, Archer etc) and also each class had its own unique set of spells. It was an RPG/PVP/Survival server. The server has since shut down (about 2 months ago) just because the owner did not want the responsibility of hosting a server.

Anyways I was Admin/Co-owner for Grencraft for about a year and a half; This is where I learned pretty much everything I know about Minecraft!!

-- I've played on TONS of different servers, many of which I ended up becoming Admin or Moderator. Alot of the servers were RPG, some were PVP, and some were also just Free-build and more recently Creative. Knowing this its easy to tell I've got lots of experience in all areas of Minecraft; from Roleplaying, to PVPing and making traps, to building giant structures and machines.

--Being an Admin/Mod on other certain servers, and owning my own server, I've learned about all the //wand commands and know how to use them effectively. I also dont abuse having power; I tend to enjoy building everything legit (survival) anyways.

Other than that I just enjoy Minecraft in general, and being able to help people is always a plus for me!
tongue.gif

Thanks for taking the time to read my application.

Reviewing.

Staff applications go in their proper section not here in your whitelist application.