• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist for SeanLAWL

SeanLAWL

Wood
In-game name: SeanLAWL
Location & Age: Illinois, 20
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
Referral(s): N/A
Reason you should be accepted: I have read the rules and information several times. I am a skilled miner/builder and I am excited to show everyone how unique I can be. I also love helping people, being on the amount of servers I have been on I have had a lot of time to help people with their structures and helping them in the server or directing them to the correct person or place to be informed.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: On my hunt for servers I found this and I fell in love with the ideology of the concept.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
Additional Info: I wold love to have had some screen shots but my last computer died :(. But to describe what I have built are anywhere from tree-houses, underwater bases, castles, single layer to quad layer houses, underground homes, statues, and sky bases. Thank you for your review, I am educated and ready.

Thank you,
SeanLAWL