• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist dunnodude

dunnodude

Air
Hey there, heres my whitelist app.

1. In-game name: dunnodude

2. Location and Age: Germany/ Potsdam, 15 years old

3. Previous bans: none

4. Referral: played some months ago on this great server

5. Reason why you should be accepted: Hey herocraft community. A few months ago, i played on this server as a simply settler. Now, Iam tiered of playing on my private server, so I decided restarting a new live here. Iam playing Minecraft since approx. 4 months. I love playing with friends, building new high level of architecture buildings and farming. The nature in minecraft is very important for me, i always try to make my buildings being harmonic with it. I also like guiding newer ones throw minecraft.
At least, Iam a recommendable player, which is creative and who is able to follow rules. Hope ill see you at herocraft.

6. Additional info: Iam often playing (serveral hours a day), I know the server in an older version and i was admin at a private server. Iam using Misas HD texture pack, and i hate griefing and cheating. (apart from admins)