• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist application

1. ingame name: iswtmio (when i was 11 i though it would be a cool xbox live name, i smoke when the moon is out. kind of regret it now but i like using it as a username so unfortuantly that became my ingame name as well.)

2. location & age: Ohio, 17

3. previous bans: none

4. referrals: i do not have a refferal.

5. reasons to be accepted: i really enjoy minecraft servers such as this (though i have only played 1), and i feal that this server may be one that i can finally experience its full pvp potential.

when accepted into the server i feel that i will bring a certain, competitiveness, (if even a word) to your server where people will be striving to compete with my group of players from my clan in darkfall (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jA7v82EwwQ&feature=channel_video_title some of our current work) whom may join as well. eventually when they do join we will form tsl within your server and bring an even bigger competitive spirit to the game, as we did with darkfall online, dominating it for much time. in all i just feel that i would really get the pvp going on your server, or at least more so then it currently is, also i and my faction will help lesser powers from being swallowed from the massive forces of other factions.

6.i found this server looking for the hero's plugin download for a friend who wanted it in his singleplayer.

7. no, i would like to experience your server before i do something such as that.

8. even if my faction does not join ill more then likely join a faction and along with helping them rise to the top will do some solo work on the side, maybe just form a mercenary sort of crew or solo merc work for myself.

Aetosion

Obsidian
I believe what deadanddown means, is that you deleted the fields from your application.
  1. In-game name:
  2. Location & Age:
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):
  4. Referral(s):
  5. Reason you should be accepted:
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:
  8. Additional Info:
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

i hit an enter during number 5 because i felt it would make it less difficult to read and i dont have any type of spellchecking software. trying to bring some real pvpers into your server, if you guys dont want the boost in active members, then ill be on my way.

Aetosion

Obsidian
Good job fixing the earlier issues, now I'm going to ask you to finish fixing your spelling and grammar; and please, do not argue about your getting whitelisted, it won't help your chances.

As to spell-checking, try Microsoft Word, Firefox's built in software (which is free), or (considering you're a Junior or Senior in highschool in an English speaking country) you could fix it yourself.