• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

Janamil

Dirt
  1. In-game name: "Janamil"
  2. Location & Age: 20 and in Oregon
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None, I despise hackers.
  4. Referral(s): esreborn
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I'm a true gamer. Ive got a group already, Ive been playing RPGs since I was 10 or so. I think this will easily be my new minecraft home aswell.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: A team of people on ventrilo
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, once last night. Ill vote more if its all it turns out to be.
  8. Additional Info: Well I actually bought Minecraft for this type of open sandbox PvP and after seeing all these plugins to the world of Minecraft. I wont stop posting until I get accepted. This server looks amazing on paper. Ive been looking for a sandbox PvP game since DDO. Adding classes and the plugins to the Minecraft seems like a dream. I hope it turns out to be as good in game as it looks on paper. I cant wait to try it and see for myself.

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

Janamil

Dirt
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.
I'm not exactly sure if this is the correct way to do it. I cannot find an edit button and I dont want to make two threads, one for my failed app. So Ill put it right here and hopefully that works.

1. In-game name: "Janamil"
  2. Location & Age: 20 & in Oregon
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None, I despise hackers and have never been banned except for deathbans on a hardcore server.
  4. Referral(s): esreborn
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Im a true gamer and have been gaming most of my life. Ive ever since a few years before Darkfail online have been looking full class/pvp/sandbox. Unfortunately all sandbox MMOs of these types have failed. I hope this server is a hidden gem I have been looking for. I hope to easily blend with the playerbase community and I already see myself as a crazy wizard. I'm usually a team player but Ive got a dream to build a random house in the middle of a snowy mountain and fend for myself, if at all possible. Sounds seriously fun! Especially with this hero plugin Ive been looking up on the Wiki all night.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:A group of people on Ventrilo, I plan on hopefully building with if they get online.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, once last night. I will more if it turns out as good as it looks on paper.
  8. Additional Info:I unfortunately do not have any screen-shots of my old constructions. Java installed corrupted so much I couldn't uninstall java after deleting everything from the registry. I needed to reformat. So unfortunately I have no screen shots but Ill make something if it comes down to it, or find my old photo-bucket.. whichever comes first. I honestly think this will be my new Minecraft home. It looks to good to be true, I hope you allow me to see for myself if its as good as it looks.