• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist application

tjoxyorro

Dirt
  1. In-game name: tjoxyorro , no capitals.
  2. Location & Age: Netherlands, 17 years old
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I never got in trouble on any server i played on. I'm not into hacking or cheating because i don't like to have an unfair advantage over others.
  4. Referral(s): Drehverschluss, redmatthieu, TheCreator86 and kookamooka
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I'd love to play together with friends and build up something cool. Also, the Herocraft community looks like a friendly bunch of people, and id like to meet them! I'm not against PvP, i like it, but i'll be more into building and trading.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Friends told me about it! (The guys at the referral line)
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: To be honest, i didn't. I'm not voting on something i haven't checked out yet. ;-)
  8. Additional Info: I like to play a lot of games, preferably multiplayer. I'm really into playing with others, and helping them out if necessary. I used to play minecraft a lot, and then i took a break from it because my old server went down, and i got kind of bored. Now i'm back! During the time i didn't play minecraft I played games on the PS3. When i'm not playing games you can find me hanging out with friends, or at the gym. Thats me. :)