• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

Takujay

Dirt
Hello!
From what I could gather, it seems that the automated whitelist system is currently experiencing technical difficulties. As such, I believe that I am supposed to post on this thread instead correct? Anyways. Here is my application, I apologize for not subscribing to your YouTube channel, as my account is personal and I would rather not leave any footprints. I may create a separate account later for internet matters such as this one. I do not have a Twitter account, and unfortunately do not plan on getting one.

RagingDragon5

Portal
We now have a new whitelisting system! Please log on to mc.herocraftonline.com and type /register <email>

Takujay

Dirt
The website mc.herocraftonline.com does not work for me, (In neither Google Chrome or Internet Explorer), and just displays a webpage not found message...