• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

EpicCat9

Dirt
My name is EpicCat9 and I am looking forward to playing on this server, it seems very nice.

EpicCat9

Dirt
I am actually 14. I always put that I was born in 1995 on sites because some people don't accept anybody younger because they aren't "mature" enough.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

EpicCat9

Dirt
Back when I had first gotten the game I was banned for griefing.
Also, God_Of_Lore is my friend. We talk on skype.

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
My name is EpicCat9 and I am looking forward to playing on this server, it seems very nice.
You have a lot of bans under your name.. The best way to go about this is to be co-operative and to answer my questions in as much detail as possible.

Could you please explain the context of the bans found in the link below. I would like you to include the year of the ban, why you did it and how do i know you won't repeat your actions here?
http://fishbans.com/u/EpicCat9

EpicCat9

Dirt
I honestly don't remember any of these servers. But, I do know I have a short temper. I probably just got mad and started to grief anything I could find.
I would say you can ask God_Of_Lore if I am trustworthy but I don't think that is enough proof.

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
How do i know that you have changed since then and how do i know you will not grief on our server through your 'temper'? I am not looking to allow anybody only our services that is a potential griefer so i want to clear this up.

EpicCat9

Dirt
Well, I am currently on another whitelist server if that helps and I haven't been banned, kicked, or locked up for anything really. But, that is also not enough, is it?