• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist application

Illand

Dirt
Good day, and welcome in this topic. You will find here my application for whitelisting, and hopefully it is well written enough.

Well, I'm Illand, minecraft player since december 2013, so pretty recent. I have an unhealthy obsession with pancakes and enjoy building medieval looking buildings in minecraft. I'd show you some of my earlier stuff but I erased my earlier worlds not so long ago to make some room on my laptop :/ Though, to be honest it wasn't anything special, just a few towers and a small keep.

You can blame Planetminecraft and their server database for my arrival.

My plans for my life server-wise are settling down in a town and peacefully bashing zombie skulls open with a sword or kindly introducing spiders with the business end of my axe. Whichever comes first, really. Oh, and causing as little trouble as possible with other players, that tends to come back to bite you in the .... you get what I mean.

I'm not that much of a PvP player, I'm more at ease in PvE, but since the PvE server is apparently deserted, I probably won't find my social interactions there (thus, town).

And I think that's about it, I hope my application will be accepted. Whatever the case, thank you for the time you took to read my rambling.
Have a nice day!

RagingDragon5

Portal
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: Illand
  2. Location & Age: France, 22 years old
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: None
  4. Referral(s): Sadly, none.
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel:
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter:
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCI6
Good day, and welcome in this topic. You will find here my application for whitelisting, and hopefully it is well written enough.

Well, I'm Illand, minecraft player since december 2013, so pretty recent. I have an unhealthy obsession with pancakes and enjoy building medieval looking buildings in minecraft. I'd show you some of my earlier stuff but I erased my earlier worlds not so long ago to make some room on my laptop :/ Though, to be honest it wasn't anything special, just a few towers and a small keep.

You can blame Planetminecraft and their server database for my arrival.

My plans for my life server-wise are settling down in a town and peacefully bashing zombie skulls open with a sword or kindly introducing spiders with the business end of my axe. Whichever comes first, really. Oh, and causing as little trouble as possible with other players, that tends to come back to bite you in the .... you get what I mean.

I'm not that much of a PvP player, I'm more at ease in PvE, but since the PvE server is apparently deserted, I probably won't find my social interactions there (thus, town).

And I think that's about it, I hope my application will be accepted. Whatever the case, thank you for the time you took to read my rambling.
Have a nice day!
Reviewing