• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

MGM993

Dirt
If you require any additional information please let me know. A friend and I are enjoying this RPG server as it is the first truly comprehensively RPG-like server we have come across and wish to be apart of the community which has been very understanding and very helpful thus far. I do enjoy building however I do not tote to be an amazing builder in the sense of style but what I do build is generally more function than form. Thank you for your consideration.

NamelessFreak

Legacy Supporter 5
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: MGM993
  2. Location & Age: Wyoming, 21
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: I have had accusations of hacking and mods who have banned without proof but none of the bans have actually been legitimate. I have been banned from a kit PvP server for an unknown reason, unsure of the IP but I hadn't even left the spawn and got kicked/banned didn't bother appealing as none of my friends wanted to change servers at the time.
  4. Referral(s): Arcemedeis
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel:
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter:
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: {HCM6}
If you require any additional information please let me know. A friend and I are enjoying this RPG server as it is the first truly comprehensively RPG-like server we have come across and wish to be apart of the community which has been very understanding and very helpful thus far. I do enjoy building however I do not tote to be an amazing builder in the sense of style but what I do build is generally more function than form. Thank you for your consideration.
reviewing

NamelessFreak

Legacy Supporter 5
Accepted.
Try not to cause a mess since I put some faith in you. Your account is tied to problems but they all seem minor and dead.
[USERGROUP=9]@Admins[/USERGROUP] Name chage please.

Last edited: