• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

Im not sure what this section is about, so im just gonna describe myself and why I should be whitelisted. I have read all your rules and agree with everything. Im not some nub who complains about losing their stuff in the pvp world, nor am I the guy who goes around picking fights. I am the quiet type who only asks questions. I shouldn't cause any trouble and I wont go out of my way to make someguys game miserable. Everything else is in the application itself and if you whitelist me you should be finding out more soon.
P.S. I didn't see the spot where we explain why we should be on the server.
P.P.S. this is my first time posting a thread so if I screw up please go easy on me.

RagingDragon5

Portal
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: dmantisbeans
  2. Location & Age: Sacramento, California 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: I have only been banned from one server, and that was because they did not have anything protected and thought I would grief again after my first time. So instead of giving me a chance they just permanently banned me and my friend Superclimber9910. (im trying to get him on this server to)
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: Yes
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter:
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCD12
Im not sure what this section is about, so im just gonna describe myself and why I should be whitelisted. I have read all your rules and agree with everything. Im not some nub who complains about losing their stuff in the pvp world, nor am I the guy who goes around picking fights. I am the quiet type who only asks questions. I shouldn't cause any trouble and I wont go out of my way to make someguys game miserable. Everything else is in the application itself and if you whitelist me you should be finding out more soon.
P.S. I didn't see the spot where we explain why we should be on the server.
P.P.S. this is my first time posting a thread so if I screw up please go easy on me.
Reviewing

My correct age is 14. I believe I said that I am what 5 years older than that because some restrictions are set for minors on some websites. I like to be treated as an equal...sorry

RagingDragon5

Portal
My correct age is 14. I believe I said that I am what 5 years older than that because some restrictions are set for minors on some websites. I like to be treated as an equal...sorry

Remember lying hurts more than helps.

Accepted, welcome to Herocraft.

@Admins name change please