• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

My only question is:Will i be protected from players that will attack/raid me or my town on the pve

• Total voters

Garol

Air
Hello

I just joined this server and i would like to continue as a closer member to your community.I will respect the rules,the map and my fellow gamers.I plan on logging on tactically and on building a small town with my friends.

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Hello

1. Minecraft In-Game Name: gamer70s
  2. Location & Age: Greece 44 Years old
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: 0
  4. Referral(s): I joined the server with Dimelci and fullmetal,dimelci introduced the server to us.
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: No
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: Yes
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: {HCG8}
Hello

I just joined this server and i would like to continue as a closer member to your community.I will respect the rules,the map and my fellow gamers.I plan on logging on tactically and on building a small town with my friends.
Reviewing...
To answer you question, you would have to join a well protected town to be safe from PVP or be a really good pvper