• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

WHITELIST APPLICATION

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
Hello, I'm not sure what this box is so..... Hi.
Could you please give a more detailed explanation to your ban? I would like to inform you that duping is punishable by a permanent suspension of your account. Duping is one of the worst rules you can break on Herocraft and i would like to make that clear. I would like you to please explain when it happened and the entire story behind it :) Thanks!

reecemo

Air
I was on a ftb server and there was a item called a under taker chest. it lets you keep your stuff, but also puts it in a chest. Considering i didn't hack or anything i wouldn't of called it duping , but i was banned

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
Hello, I'm not sure what this box is so..... Hi.
I will give you a chance but abusing any glitches or bugs in the game will lead to consequences. If you are unsure of anything please feel free to ask a member of staff.

Accepted,
welcome to herocraft