• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

Vilidin

Coal
Little bit about me: I like playing MMO's and RPG's and sandbox games. As an MMO I used to play Lord Of The Rings Online but I quit it after Helm's Deep update until things would get balanced. For single player games I like The Elder Scrolls series. I found The Elder Scrolls when my brother let me borrow Skyrim. I liked that game much so I had to go back and buy Oblivion and Morrowind. Currently I play The Elder Scrolls Online.

I usually like to watch YouTube videos on my free time. I watch some people from yogscast but my favorite youtuber is Tales of Lumin.

I found Minecraft in 2011 or whenever it was at 1.1. Minecraft became quickly my favorite game and since the early 1.5 my 'hours played' have been recorded in months. I have never used xray, modded client or such because I think it takes the fun away. I have never grieffed on a server that doesn't allow it. I'm not that big of PvPer but I like servers with PvP because I feel like it adds certain element of excitement when PvP is fair. I have almost never been bored with Minecraft because there's just so many community creations. There are always game changing mods to try out, there are always new adventure maps which you can beat and finally there are always servers like this that can add such big game-changing features.

Thanks for reading my application. This server seems really nice so I hope I get accepted!

Last edited:

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: vilidin
  2. Location & Age: 14, Finland
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: My only bans happened about two years ago on a server called Orb's Paradise. It was a really small server. They recruited me from Team Ruca's Skyrim server. Orb's Paradise was not a very serious server but it was a fun place. However Team Ruca's server was like my favorite server of all times so I decided to tell the staff there that people from Orb's Paradise were advertising. Few days I continued enjoying playing on both servers but after those few days when I tried to log on Orb's Paradise I saw the text 'Ban Hammer has spoken'. There was no further explanation for the bans. They had no website, no forum post and I had no other ways of contacting them. I still can't be sure why I got banned there. Maybe they didn't like that I caught them advertising at Team Ruca's server? Maybe for some other reason? There is a good chance that I will never know.
  4. Referral(s):
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: Yes
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: {HCv7}
Little bit about me: I like playing MMO's and RPG's and sandbox games. As an MMO I used to play Lord Of The Rings Online but I quit it after Helm's Deep update until things would get balanced. For single player games I like The Elder Scrolls series. I found The Elder Scrolls when my brother let me borrow Skyrim. I liked that game much so I had to go back and buy Oblivion and Morrowind. Currently I play The Elder Scrolls Online.

I usually like to watch YouTube videos on my free time. I watch some people from yogscast but my favorite youtuber is Tales of Lumin.

I found Minecraft in 2011 or whenever it was at 1.1. Minecraft became quickly my favorite game and since the early 1.5 my 'hours played' have been recorded in months. I have never used xray, modded client or such because I think it takes the fun away. I have never grieffed on a server that doesn't allow it. I'm not that big of PvPer but I like servers with PvP because I feel like it adds certain element of excitement when PvP is fair. I have almost never been bored with Minecraft because there's just so many community creations. There are always game changing mods to try out, there are always new adventure maps which you can beat and finally there are always servers like this that can add such big game-changing features.

Thanks for reading my application. This server seems really nice so I hope I get accepted!
Holly Cr% you talk alot XD ( Not being mean, but that was a lot to read :p )
Reviewing :D