• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

GreenJayy

Dirt
2012-08-17_14.32.30.png 2012-08-17_14.21.26.png 2012-08-17_14.21.54.png 2012-08-19_11.39.41.png Hello my name is Alex or GreenJayy and I am 13 years old. I live in Californiax I would love to be whitelisted in your server because I am really into herocraft and it would be awesome for me to have the privilege of being whitelisted on this server. I love building things and in minecraft and I have built things like villages and giant cities! It would be really cool if you guys would whitelist me so I can enjoy playing herocraft even more. I would be a great person to be whitelisted because im responsible and would never break the rules or abuse the power of being whitelisted. I enjoy helping people learn about things and being whitelisted would help me do that even more. I would also do my best to prevent people from ruining each others herocraft experience. Thank you for taking the time to read my application and it would be a great honor if you accepted my request to be whitelisted on your amazing server.

Thank You,
GreenJayy

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: GreenJayy
  2. Location & Age: California, 13
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: None
  4. Referral(s): Juicee
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: No
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: Yes
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: {HCG9}
View attachment 8914 View attachment 8915 View attachment 8917 View attachment 8918 Hello my name is Alex or GreenJayy and I am 13 years old. I live in Californiax I would love to be whitelisted in your server because I am really into herocraft and it would be awesome for me to have the privilege of being whitelisted on this server. I love building things and in minecraft and I have built things like villages and giant cities! It would be really cool if you guys would whitelist me so I can enjoy playing herocraft even more. I would be a great person to be whitelisted because im responsible and would never break the rules or abuse the power of being whitelisted. I enjoy helping people learn about things and being whitelisted would help me do that even more. I would also do my best to prevent people from ruining each others herocraft experience. Thank you for taking the time to read my application and it would be a great honor if you accepted my request to be whitelisted on your amazing server.

Thank You,
GreenJayy

Reviewing