• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

In-game name: JCarpinator

Location & Age: Indiana 20

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None

Referral(s): Caerulean

Reason you should be accepted: I should be accepted because I am a fair, respectful, and friendly gamer. I will bring more of a sense of community to the server and the forums. Redstoning and making exceptional builds are my two favorite things to do on Minecraft servers. Modded survival is my favorite single player world activity. I will also play by the rules and, in case one is broken, respect the ruling of the administrator or mod and accept the punishment.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: A friend of mine from another server mentioned it to me on Twitter.

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I have.

Additional Info: I am a college student currently on my second year of college. I play the drums as well as game. Besides Minecraft, I enjoy CoD, Super Smash Bros., Pokemon, Legend of Zelda, and most other Nintendo titles. I am an honest player who wants nothing but good experiences on the servers I play on. Recently, I gave away $2,000,000 in server money to a player on another server for answering a random trivia question, a past time I greatly enjoy doing. I treat other players with the respect of someone I see in real life and help them out as best I can.

I built this on the Filmcow Minecraft server. It took a lot of in-server money, but it was well worth it. The land ended up being the reason for a video on Filmcow's extra channel!

Attachments

• 2014-02-01_20.17.11.png
    2014-02-01_20.17.11.png
    447.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: JCarpinator
  2. Location & Age: Indiana 20
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: None
  4. Referral(s): Caerulean
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: Yes
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: Yes
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCJ11
In-game name: JCarpinator

Location & Age: Indiana 20

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None

Referral(s): Caerulean

Reason you should be accepted: I should be accepted because I am a fair, respectful, and friendly gamer. I will bring more of a sense of community to the server and the forums. Redstoning and making exceptional builds are my two favorite things to do on Minecraft servers. Modded survival is my favorite single player world activity. I will also play by the rules and, in case one is broken, respect the ruling of the administrator or mod and accept the punishment.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: A friend of mine from another server mentioned it to me on Twitter.

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I have.

Additional Info: I am a college student currently on my second year of college. I play the drums as well as game. Besides Minecraft, I enjoy CoD, Super Smash Bros., Pokemon, Legend of Zelda, and most other Nintendo titles. I am an honest player who wants nothing but good experiences on the servers I play on. Recently, I gave away $2,000,000 in server money to a player on another server for answering a random trivia question, a past time I greatly enjoy doing. I treat other players with the respect of someone I see in real life and help them out as best I can.

I built this on the Filmcow Minecraft server. It took a lot of in-server money, but it was well worth it. The land ended up being the reason for a video on Filmcow's extra channel!

Reviewing