• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Additional info: I'm a pretty relaxed person id say, I've been playing minecraft since the early access first allowed it. I like to have fun adventures and meet new people all the time. I'm currently going to college so I don't have much time to play on my computer at the moment but when I am on it I'm playing minecraft. ive played all varieties of game types pvp, pve, etc.... I like new and exciting challenges all the time and experiencing new things. so games I do have other games to play on my computer are the elder scrolls III and V. I have also played Swtor and the ocassional WoW, and even some runescape. I like to not only experience new things in games I play but also contribute to make it a better and more fun experience not only for me but other players as well. if my application is accepyed I look forward to expanding my horizons and having fun with hopefully new friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.