• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

miguel2002

Wood
Hello. I read and understood the server's rules and regulations and I also read its wiki. I kind of just started playing Mine craft for about 2 months already. One thing I plan to do is that I would help others in need before my needs. Another thing I plan to do is to always follow the rules and regulations and to always respect others for their decisions and their race. I also plan to be in my best behavior as possible. This account was just given to me by my friend this character is his brother's so sorry if I don't know the age. I promise to always do what's right and to stop wrong doers. It's okay if I get rejected for at least I have tried.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Hello. I read and understood the server's rules and regulations and I also read its wiki. I kind of just started playing Mine craft for about 2 months already. One thing I plan to do is that I would help others in need before my needs. Another thing I plan to do is to always follow the rules and regulations and to always respect others for their decisions and their race. I also plan to be in my best behavior as possible. This account was just given to me by my friend this character is his brother's so sorry if I don't know the age. I promise to always do what's right and to stop wrong doers. It's okay if I get rejected for at least I have tried.
Reviewing