• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reason you should be accepted: This server looks like a nice change of pace from my mostly minigame servers. I will be kind, helpful, and respectful to any member of the server, admin to guest. I like to PvE, it is probably my favorite thing to do in Minecraft. All the custom plugins sound great. I'm also an amateur builder, but I'm not great at it. I plan on generally helping the community, whether it be helping to settle a dispute, or just giving some advice to a new player.

How did you hear about Herocraft: I saw this server on a Gamerforums top ten list(I'm not completely sure of the website name). It was very well described, and sounded like a great, laid back server.

Additional info: I love to play Minecraft, but I also like to be outside playing sports with my friends and family. I strive very hard to do well in school(last semester I got five A+ and one A) and would never be caught cutting class or fooling around. I am in seventh grade at Shumate Middle School. My internet occasionally goes out in the middle of something. When it gets warmer here, my dad is going start to teach me how to hunt. In the winter, I love to sled at the hill a little ways away from my house, but I'm also a big fan of reading and staying inside and playing monopoly, or just watching T.V. When it's warmer, I normally go to my Grandparents' cottage up north. It stands right next to a beautiful lake where my family and I, cousins and all, swim in the lake, take boat rides on my grandpa's boat, go canoeing, and just plain hang together.

Edit: looking at the other apps, I think I may have over done it. Also, the top ten list was on gamefront.

Last edited:

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Reason you should be accepted: This server looks like a nice change of pace from my mostly minigame servers. I will be kind, helpful, and respectful to any member of the server, admin to guest. I like to PvE, it is probably my favorite thing to do in Minecraft. All the custom plugins sound great. I'm also an amateur builder, but I'm not great at it. I plan on generally helping the community, whether it be helping to settle a dispute, or just giving some advice to a new player.

How did you hear about Herocraft: I saw this server on a Gamerforums top ten list(I'm not completely sure of the website name). It was very well described, and sounded like a great, laid back server.

Additional info: I love to play Minecraft, but I also like to be outside playing sports with my friends and family. I strive very hard to do well in school(last semester I got five A+ and one A) and would never be caught cutting class or fooling around. I am in seventh grade at Shumate Middle School. My internet occasionally goes out in the middle of something. When it gets warmer here, my dad is going start to teach me how to hunt. In the winter, I love to sled at the hill a little ways away from my house, but I'm also a big fan of reading and staying inside and playing monopoly, or just watching T.V. When it's warmer, I normally go to my Grandparents' cottage up north. It stands right next to a beautiful lake where my family and I, cousins and all, swim in the lake, take boat rides on my grandpa's boat, go canoeing, and just plain hang together.

Edit: looking at the other apps, I think I may have over done it. Also, the top ten list was on gamefront.
Your application looks great and the extra effort is always nice to see,however, you do not meet the minimum age requirement set in our ToS to be whitelisted. You can still play on the server just cant be be whitelitsed.

Feel free to reapply when you turn 13 (which is Jun 12 by your date of birth)

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.