• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

whitelist application

nakerias

Glowing Redstone
1. Minecraft In-game name: bakeries
2. Location & Age: canada, age 27
3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None never been on a server
4. Referral(s)[Optional]: None
5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: no
6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): No
7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
8. Special key: I read the rules and that but never been on a server ever on any game and have no idea what this is.......

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None never been on a server
8. Special key: I read the rules and that but never been on a server ever on any game and have no idea what this is.......
Reviewing
*Editted slightly to make it readable

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Your special key is incorrect. Please read the guide for help. Ty

nakerias

Glowing Redstone
How about explaining what a special key is since your guide lines and rules don't really explain anything. Like really I just want to play minecraft, this is nuts how complicated you guys made it I would never pay money for your site.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
How about explaining what a special key is since your guide lines and rules don't really explain anything. Like really I just want to play minecraft, this is nuts how complicated you guys made it I would never pay money for your site.
The guide explains it quite clearly. Everyone else seems to get their special keys so it's probably not all that complex. Applying for the whitelist is free and you can join our server anytime.
If you carefully read this guide <===, you should see how to form your special key.

Also it appears that neither nakerias or bakeries are premium minecraft accounts.