• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

Dinoruto

Dirt
1. In-game name: Dinoruto
2. Location and Age: Jacksonville/United States, 16
3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
4.Referral(s): None
5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:: Yes
6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I found out about Herocraft browsing the minecraft forums
7. Special Key: Do NOT leave blank. HCD8
8.Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? I do agree with all of them
9. Reason(s) you should be accepted: The reason I should be accepted is that, I love the minecraft community and I enjoy meeting new people. The main reason is that i love MMOs and this server is the perfect one for me, it sounds like alot of fun and the admins seem very dedicated to this wich i very much appriciate.
10. Additional Info: I love building and exploring new things. I like to work alot with redstone, I'm very good at it. I love to draw and paint in real life, the skins that i use are all made by me. I also enjoy playing with other people.

Apherdite

Queen Bee
If you stop sharing your account with your brother, we may be able to work something out... or if your brother is younger, you can get parental permission.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
He stopped playing much a long time ago the post they saw was in 2011

The age of the post is moot in this instance since you said on the MCF thread that he has access to the account. That is why I initially denied the application.

If you can assure me he will not be on the account at ALL, I will go ahead and review the application to see if we can get you whitelisted.

Dinoruto

Dirt
I assure you he will never play again, you can take my word, i promise, he will not be in the account at ALL

Apherdite

Queen Bee
Please keep in mind that if he DOES get on your account, you are solely responsible for anything that happens - i.e. getting banned.