• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application~Zompiepig

zompiepig

Dirt
Hi, Herocraft community! My name is zompiepig, I'm 13, and I live in New Hampshire (Or Cow Hampshire, as some locals say).
Something I really enjoy in minecraft is the accomplished feeling you have when you finally finish a build project in survival.
Here are some pictures of a town I've been working on on a survival server that I am also a senior moderator on.2014-01-22_19.56.00.png2014-01-22_19.55.45.png
2014-01-22_19.41.11.png 2014-01-22_19.40.56.png 2014-01-22_19.39.01.png 2014-01-22_19.38.10.png

I don't consider myself a "Great" builder, but I am proud of it. Another thing I love about minecraft is how customizable it is. You can make something totally your own and personalize it. Minecraft is a truly versatile game.
I plan to be extremely helpful towards new players, and I would make it a goal to be as immersed in the community as possible.
This is slightly non-sequitur, but I really love Doctor Who, and I would carry on for hours about it.

I hope this is enough information for an acceptable application :)

~Zompie<3

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: zompiepig
  2. Location & Age: I live in New Hampshire, U.S.A, and I am 13 years old.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: I have not been banned from any other servers. You can confirm this by checking http://mcbans.com/player/zompiepig/ :)
  4. Referral(s): I found this server on my own, I don't know anyone that plays on it.
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel:
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter:
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCZ9
Hi, Herocraft community! My name is zompiepig, I'm 13, and I live in New Hampshire (Or Cow Hampshire, as some locals say).
Something I really enjoy in minecraft is the accomplished feeling you have when you finally finish a build project in survival.
Here are some pictures of a town I've been working on on a survival server that I am also a senior moderator on.View attachment 8759View attachment 8760
View attachment 8761 View attachment 8762 View attachment 8763 View attachment 8764

I don't consider myself a "Great" builder, but I am proud of it. Another thing I love about minecraft is how customizable it is. You can make something totally your own and personalize it. Minecraft is a truly versatile game.
I plan to be extremely helpful towards new players, and I would make it a goal to be as immersed in the community as possible.
This is slightly non-sequitur, but I really love Doctor Who, and I would carry on for hours about it.

I hope this is enough information for an acceptable application :)

~Zompie<3
Reviewing