• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application-yalc2

yalc2

Stone
To be honest, There shouldn't be anything else(as far back as I can remember). I didn't not intend to lie on my application. I had forgotten about the Evolutiongaming thing.

If you want me to clarify upon that specific ban, I used to play on that server with 2 of my friends on skype. I had utterly no reason to type in the chat, so i have no idea why I was banned for advertising. I hope you understand that this mistake on my application was not intentional.

P.S. if you can find out why that ban happened, I'd really like to know. It's bothering me now.

yalc2

Stone
Actually, in a sudden flash of memory, there has been only 1 other ban. On an old server(Truecraftier Creative) we had an episode where a bunch of people from another server attempted to come and persuade the members of our community to leave. As admin on this server, I felt it was my responsibility to call them out for stealing our members on our server, so after the first few lines of chat they banned me.

Not sure if you were able to see that one, but I remembered it and I realized that I probably ought to post it. I get that I'm probably not the most perfect person in the world, but don't write me off lightly.

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm going to allow you access to our services but beware any form of hacking or exploitation will result in severe consequences, please do not take this chance lightly as I doubt you would receive another one, you seem apologetic but I encourage you to be honest initially as that would have helped your application significantly rather than me finding it and you having lied.
On a happier note :D Accepted! Welcome to Herocraft.
I have sent you a PM containing some useful information regarding Herocraft. Hope to see you around!