• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist application: xion799

xion799

Dirt
  • 1. In-game name: xion799
  • 2. Location & Age: 25 us Ohio
  • 3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): no bans and will keep it that way
  • 4. Referral(s): none
  • 5. Reason you should be accepted: i am a respectful player i am a rpg addict and the thought of minecraft having classes and such just make me so happy.
  • 6. Have you voted for Herocraft: yes
  • 7. Special Key: HCx7 not sure if i did the key thing right or not but i gave it a try
  • 8. Additional Info: i love running around exploring. Do not mind helping anyone with anything if they ask me. would love to join the community and help in anyway

Aetosion

Obsidian
Sorry, your application just isn't enough.

Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

xion799

Dirt
  • 1. In-game name: xion799
  • 2. Location & Age: i live in Ohio and i am 25 years old soon to be 26 on newyears
  • 3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): no bans
  • 4. Referral(s): none
  • 5. Reason you should be accepted: i am a respectful and mature player looking for a good community this will be my first real server other then the one i play with just friends found hero craft and thought that it would be a great first server since you have to fill a app to get in
  • 6. Have you voted for Herocraft: yes
  • 7. Special Key: HCx7 hoping this is still right lol
  • 8. Additional Info: love the idea of cities and towns and mass amounts of people working together for one big goal hoping that i can be apart of something big hoping that i can also get my friends to try to join me as well would love to get us all together agian

Gbman

Stone
1. Gbnukeunoob
2. I live in Illinois and i am 14 years of age.
3. I have never been band from a server.
4. I was watching youtube videos and i saw this and it looks awesome.
5. I think i should join because i actually play W.O.W. and this looks awesome plus i am not someone who goes around and trolls because i just wanna play
6. Like i said on number 4 i watched a youtube video
7. Yes i have voted for herocraft
8. I would love to join and maybe i could get some of my friends to join in and we could have tons of fun